"All for one and one for all"
When young D’Artagnan travels to Paris to join the king’s musketeers he uncovers a plot to discredit
Queen Anne in the eyes of King Louis XIII and the country.
With Athos, Porthos and Aramis, D’Artagnon now must help to defeat the evil Cardinal Richelieu and
Milady de Winter, but their quest will not be easy…
Join us as we bring this action filled adventure to life in a lively staging of this much-loved novel
complete with unexpected plot twists, romance and of course epic fights!
We're doing things a little differently this this summer!
To make sure that everyone is and feels safe we are offering socially distanced outdoor, picnic performances at our venues this summer
Nothe Fort and Brighton Open Air Theatre are operating a standard ticketing policy with strict safety guidelines in place so you can skip the next bit if you're buying tickets for either of these venues
For all other venues this is how it will work!
1. You will buy a “picnic space” in one of four sizes to accommodate different sized households, priced per space rather than per person.
Any 1 adult can be replaced by up to 2 children (recommended under 10 years)
Extra Large: £60 (1.8metre square)
For up to 4 adults or 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 4 children or 1 adult and 6 children or 8 children
Large: £45 (1.5 metre square)
For up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 4 children or 6 children
Medium: £30 (1 metre square)
For up to 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 children or 4 children
Small: £15 (Any size up to 1 metre)
These will be made from left-over space in the area but suitable for up to 1 adult or 2 children
2. Audience will queue at marked 2m intervals to enter the performance site and we will fill and empty the audience area systematically.
3. We'll also have hand sanitising stations at all entrances for audience members to use.
4. Picnic spaces will be marked by coloured spacers set out prior to the performance with 2m distances between
5. All spaces are "blankets only" to aid sight-lines. If any of your party need to bring chairs please contact us and we will reserve you a space suitable for chairs. Please note there will be a limited number available at each venue which will be allocated on a "first come, first served" basis.
For all shows:
Our show will run without an interval at approximately 1 hour 15 minutes to limit movement around the site.
We have also updated our refund policy so if you are feeling unwell on the day of the performance, whilst we wish you well we'd rather you stayed away! Visit our T&C's page for details on how you can either get a hassle free ticket swap or refund. Brighton Open Air has their own policy so visit their website for full details.
If changes to government guidelines mean the event is cancelled your tickets will be refunded.
Our company manager will be at all venues to assist audiences and help keep everyone safe this summer so you can be confident in attending!
And we'll have swords so people will need to follow guidance...